The Rural Relief Small Business Grants Program
The Rural Relief Small Business Grants Program, which provides assistance to for-profit businesses in rural communities of 50,000 or less, is currently open and accepting applications.
The grant is being offered by LISC (Local Initiatives Support Corporation). LISC is a national non-profit corporation that has been around since 1979. All of the 16 counties in the NCTCOG region were identified by LISC to be eligible for funding through the LISC program.
The location of the for-profit business in each county just needs to be in a city or town with a 50,000 or less population (THIS IS INCLUDES THE COLONY).
The current round of applications are due December 6th; however, there are two additional application rounds between now and February 2021.
· November 30 - December 6, 2020
· December 29, 2020 - January 5, 2021
· January 26 - February 2, 2021
What can the grant be used for?
· Payables to include rent and utilities
· Meeting payroll (to include the applicant)
· Paying outstanding debt to vendors
· Other immediate operational costs
APPLY HERE: https://lisc.tfaforms.net/254